Sunday 28 April 2013

Live Action Work


          I have been going through all my work making sure I have everything ready to upload onto my website and I came across the live action film I worked on last year. I actually worked on this along side the very same Ilektra Chrysanthou who I have been working with since, on all of my 3D projects.

This was a piece based on a story by Dan Bookham, about a boy with problems (to make a long story short). It was originally about a boy who was abused by his father as a kid. He was now all grown up and his father had just passed away. The young man now returned to his father's house as he was planning on selling it but upon returning he discovered items from his childhood which reminded him of the time his father was nice to him. It would make selling the house a difficult choice, one which he would now have to think about twice before going ahead with it.

In the end the story was still about an abused boy, but this time his father had died in the middle of the night. The boy was now faced with the question of whether he should stay in the house, where he knew he was safe, or go out into the real world.


The story may not have been brilliant but fortunately we had an adept cinematographer (Máté Vincze) and we managed to make the piece quite interesting visually.





Lighting and editing by Ilektra Chrysanthou and myself.

No comments:

Post a Comment