Saturday 30 March 2013

Assets: Central Machine


The name for this machine is slightly elusive. It was name 'central machine' purely because it was located at the very center of the crystal structure. I am relatively happy with the design although I was trying hard to keep the whole thing at a low level of detail as it will only ever be seen in the background, never in detail.



(Above) I was afraid that the textures for all the machines would end up making them look too uniform and making them blend with one another so I tried to make this more copper-like. The problem with the image above is not only is the colour not coppery, it is too far from the yellowy hues of the rest of the machinery so thats what I went back to for the rest of the images below.
 



Concept: Me
Initial 3D Model: Me
Detailed 3D Model: Me
Texture: Me 



No comments:

Post a Comment