Monday 2 September 2013

Asset Modelling

The reason I have not posted a lot is due to the fact that I have been doing a lot of Maya tutorials, trying to get to grips with the basics and understand the software better. That and I didn't want to just make anything because that would be a little pointless. Instead I found this at one of my friend's houses:





I found the design of this cupboard to be very interesting.  I was told it is of oriental origin although I would not be 100% about that. Anyway the point is that this will be my next mini project - to model, texture, and light this cupboard. I particularly want to pay extra attention to the texturing as that will be key in making this a believable and realistic looking asset. I will make a new post for all modelling related updates regarding this project and I will keep updating it as I go along.



No comments:

Post a Comment