Tuesday 3 June 2014

Zbrush!

I have been pretty bad with updating this blog because I have been incredibly busy over the past few months working on multiple projects at once and generally not having a life. Although, I still have 3 or so projects that I have to post on here, I decided to put up a couple of quick screen caps from my very first Zbrush lesson.

These were made while I was being taught the tools so it was actually more of a "try out these brushes and see what you can do" thing. Unfortunately these lessons will only take place once a week so I will try and spend more time on this hand until next week's lesson which will be about modelling a torso!


 The hand above was looking really wrong so below is the same hand but altered, after I spent quite a long time exactly how to move certain bits and not others. It still needs a lot of work but I will post more once I have more to post!

No comments:

Post a Comment