Sunday 28 July 2013

Car Modelling (Cont.)

As you can see I have added more details to the car. I reworked the back a little bit and added in the handle for opening the boot. I also added in the rear wondow as well as the little lights on the left and right. I am currently working on the detail inside the boot as well as the door handles and the bottom of the car. The progress will be posted here





Next I added in the side mirrors and started working on the wheels.Here you can also see that I've added in the door handles and the mud flaps.


FIRST TEST RENDER

As the title of this picture suggests it is just a test renderbut I wanted to see roughly how this would look with some basic textures thrown on. Below is another test but from behind. This one is even worse because I forgot to smooth some areas, and actually added the wrong texture to others. But as I said, this is just a test and so far it is looking reasonable.


No comments:

Post a Comment